There’s nothing like spending time in a beautiful, nurturing environment to lift your energy and put a smile on your face. Even if you don’t travel, you can experience a chi shift by enjoying the photography and imagining what it might feel like to spend time there or live there.
That’s why when I came across this slide show recently, of 50 beautiful small towns, I thought I’d share it with you.
Some of the patterns I noticed in these small towns are
- They are visually stunning.
- There is vibrant color or color contrast.
- Many of the locations have or are close to water.
- They are neat and tidy.
- They have interesting rooflines.
- They fit well into their natural environment.
Take a look! Let me know if you notice any other patterns or connections. Feng shui is the study of patterns in your environment and leveraging the ones that can help you lead a healthy, harmonious and well-balanced life.